Quilter’s Slidelock® 24″ Lighted Edge
When you place the Quilter’s Slidelock 24″ Lighted Edge on your fabric, a well-lit, clearly defined cutting guide edge appears, regardless of the color or type of fabric in use.
The Quilter’s Slidelock® 24″ Lighted Edge is an excellent tool for cutting strips, borders, straight and bias bindings and more. The tool easily holds up to 8 layers of fabric motionless while you cut, and cuts single layer strips into same-size quilt block pieces with excellent results. Quickly smooth fabric after placing it on the cutting mat with a single swipe of the 24″ Slidelock from one side to the other.
- Perfect for quilters who may not see as clearly as they once did
- Highlights all fabric colors, prints and shades
- Helps you trim away excess backing and batting after quilting
- Excellent for use in dimly lit classrooms or anywhere lighting is a problem
- The Lighted Edge® Slidelock base color will never fade or change
- No batteries or bulbs required.
GREAT GIFT IDEAS
When you check out… add WOW to your Quilters Slidelock with your name on a custom engraved handle. Great for personalizing your own Slidelock or giving as a gift!
Engraving your Slidelock costs an additional $12.95.